Skip to content
- 10 medjool dates
- 1 ½ cups cacao powder
- 1 small bag oat bran (150g to 250g depending on texture you prefer)
- 1 bottle Pure Maple Syrup
- ½ cup coconut oil
- OPTIONAL EXTRA’s: 1 tbsp vanilla essence, ¼ cup desiccated coconut and small handful goji berries to decorate
Method to make 5 Ingredient Chocolate Bran Balls
- Finely dice medjool dates.
- Mix all ingredients (except coconut and goji berries) until forming a well-combine ‘roll’.
- Form into small balls and ‘squash’ into biscuits.
- Roll in coconut or goji berries if desired.
- Refrigerate until firm.