Are you sick of feeling like
food rules your life?
Do you long to make peace with your body image & your plate?
Thankfully, there’s a better way. With the right ‘non-diet’ tools, it’s possible to embrace your body, flourish and fall in love with food again.
This program is for YOU if you’d like:
Tools to be healthy without being on a diet or obsessing about food,
Self-care strategies to manage stress & overeating,
Mindful eating practices to develop a healthy relationship with food,
Better body image and increased confidence,
Intuitive eating skills to get maximum nourishment and satisfaction out of what you eat,
Strategies to free yourself from the dieting ‘yo yo’ cycle of weight loss & rebound,
How to stop craving and overeating ‘forbidden’ foods,
To connect with like-minded women and feel the support of a positive community,
Insights to discover joyful (yes, JOYFUL!) movement,
To rediscover the simple pleasure of eating without guilt and anxiety,
A deepened sense of self-esteem.
You don’t need to starve yourself or obsess about food in order to be happy and healthy.
In fact, flourishing with food and good health can be joyful. In this 4 week program, Kali will fast-track your journey to food freedom, by guiding you to;
– Befriend your appetite and understand your body’s natural cues,
– Eat mindfully and intuitively, gaining more pleasure and ease with every meal,
– Explore your emotional landscape around food with self-compassion and awareness,
– Heal your emotional relationship with food.
– Be healthy and take care of yourself from a place of love and self-acceptance.
PLUS you’ll receive:
Beautiful weekly take-home booklets with worksheets, tips and action plans to reach your goals,
Hands-on support in each 2 hour class, plus weekly 1 hour LIVE Facebook call + private Facebook group,
2 weekly wellness classes of your choice at the Fresh Holistic Health Centre from Nov 1st to 22nd,
Printed copy of the ‘Freedom From Dieting’ eBook,
A set of 18 printed Positive Body Love Affirmation Cards for daily inspiration.
DETAILS & BOOKING
When: This program runs for 4 weeks at the following dates & times:
Session 1 – Nov 1st, 6pm to 8pm
Session 2 – Nov 8th, 6pm to 8pm
Session 3 – Nov 15th, 6pm to 8pm
Session 4 – Nov 22nd, 6pm to 8pm
Where: Fresh Holistic Health Centre
330 Mons Rd, Forest Glen 4556 (next to Kunara)
Cost: $299 (Health rebates may apply)
FLOURISH FREE FROM DIETING
Out of stock
A Transformation Program!
In a world where more women are dieting than ever before and body image pressure is at an all time high, creating peace with food and confidence with the skin you’re in is key to freedom.
Research shows that dieting leads to weight rebound, and often disordered eating. Untrapping from the diet yo yo cycle has never been more important for our health, happiness and relationship with food.
The Flourish Free From Dieting Program is perfect if you…
- Are sick of feeling like food rules your life,
- Feel like weight is a constant battle and drain on your energy,
- Think about food, weight and body image more often than you’d like to,
- Know what you ‘should’ do but find it impossible to stick at anything in the long-term,
- Eat in secret and experience shame around food,
- Long for a better relationship with food,
- Would like better body image (and probably feel like that’s a distant dream!),
- Value health and want to feel congruent with those values,
- Want to increase your energy and feel good without restriction or punishment,
- Developing nourishing habits,
- Cultivate self-care,
- Feel more confident on the inside and out.
The Keys To Food Freedom & Body Confidence
There’s always a reason for why we do what we do, despite knowing what we know. Discover why diets don’t work and how to reclaim your health.
Befriend your body and get back in tune with your natural appetite. Start eating in a way that makes you feel good, comfortably full and deeply satisfied.
No human ever hated themselves healthy! In this program, you’ll discover how to embrace a self-kind, compassionate approach to food and unlock lasting rituals for peace and nourishment.
What’s Included In The Program?
This is a 3 month group program to get you off the diet yo yo cycle and back in control with a healthy relationship to food. Join a community of supportive women who are in this with you!
Over 12 weeks, we’ll meet together as a group for a 2 hour interactive workshop. You’ll get full booklets and supporting materials each week as you progress through the course:
- Unpacking weight science:
- Why haven’t diets worked for me before?
- Why health changes often don’t ‘stick’ (and how to change that)
- Principles of the non-diet solution
- Personal Goal & Intention Setting
- Making peace with the past…(Why do we do what we do with food, despite knowing what we know?)
- Separating self-esteem from food & our weight
- The Self-Compassion Mindset
- Two secret weapons for building a healthy relationship with food
- Why does body image matter? (And influence our health)
- Embracing your body – the first brave step
- Foundations of Mindful Eating:
- What is mindful eating & what can it do for me?
- How to create more peaceful meal times
- How to eat more mindfully
- Strategies to increase your satisfaction with food
- Tools to understand and work with food cravings
- Creating a positive food environment
- Understanding & befriending your appetite
- How to tune into your body’s natural hunger cues
- How to understand your body’s unique nutrition needs
- Embracing your body – the next step
- Exploring our emotional landscape with food
- Understanding ‘overeating’ and strategies to deal with overeating episodes
- What should I eat?
- Getting up close and personal with Intuitive Eating:
- What is Intuitive Eating?
- How do I eat intuitively (when all I want is chocolate?!)
- Debunking common myths & fears about intuitive eating
- Eating for all-of-life health (not just physical vitality)
- Breaking down ‘good food’ & ‘bad food’ barriers to your wellbeing
- The ‘feel good’ approach to food
- Dietary Patterns vs Being On A Diet
- Embracing your body – the third step
- The role of stress in our: Metabolism, Biochemistry & Food choices
- Strategies for managing stress from a metabolic & nutritional perspective
- Ideas for All Day Nourishment
- Strategies for self-care
- The power of positive body image (and how to really ramp this up)
- Joyful Movement
- Goal Reflections
- Finding the right support
You’ll also receive:
- A Printed 60 page copy of the Freedom From Dieting eBook
- Access to a Private Facebook Group with daily check ins and motivation
- A weekly 1 hour Live Group Call to ask questions, get feedback and gain extra insights, tips and tricks
- A Meal Planner Guide Book (for making meal prep joyful and easy, not restrictive!)
- Complimentary tickets to the monthly Body Positive Meet Up Group, inclusive with fully catered breakfast, valued at $33
This program kicks off in March and runs for 3 months. We hold weekly 2 hour workshops on Thursday evenings from 6pm to 8pm on following dates:
March 7, 14, 21 & 28
April 4, 11, 18 & 25
May 2, 9, 16 & 23
During the program, you are also invited to attend live calls on Tuesday nights, from 6pm to 7pm:
March 12, 19 & 26
April 2, 10 (please note a Wednesday this week), 16 & 23
May 7, 14, 21 & 28
Kawana Forest Meeting Place, 60 Woodlands Blvd, Meridan Plains QLD 4551
*Payment plans available upon request.
BOOKINGS & INQUIRIES:
Online – follow the links below
Phone – 0411 581 945
Email – email@example.com
About your host, Kali Gray APD
Kali is a Body Confidence expert and registered Dietitian. After battling with disordered eating and body image for ten years, Kali is passionate about helping other women break free from food worry, feel confident with their body image and make peace with food. It’s so much better on the other side! 🙂
Kali runs coaching programs, group courses and cooking workshops. You can find out more at www.myfoodculture.com or head to Instagram and Facebook. Kali can also be contacted directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.