A Transformation Program!
In a world where more women are dieting than ever before and body image pressure is at an all time high, creating peace with food and confidence with the skin you’re in is key to freedom.
Research shows that dieting leads to weight rebound, and often disordered eating. Untrapping from the diet yo yo cycle has never been more important for our health, happiness and relationship with food.
The Flourish Free From Dieting Program is perfect if you…
- Are sick of feeling like food rules your life,
- Feel like weight is a constant battle and drain on your energy,
- Think about food, weight and body image more often than you’d like to,
- Know what you ‘should’ do but find it impossible to stick at anything in the long-term,
- Eat in secret and experience shame around food,
- Long for a better relationship with food,
- Would like better body image (and probably feel like that’s a distant dream!),
- Value health and want to feel congruent with those values,
- Want to increase your energy and feel good without restriction or punishment,
- Developing nourishing habits,
- Cultivate self-care,
- Feel more confident on the inside and out.
The Keys To Food Freedom & Body Confidence
There’s always a reason for why we do what we do, despite knowing what we know. Discover why diets don’t work and how to reclaim your health.
Befriend your body and get back in tune with your natural appetite. Start eating in a way that makes you feel good, comfortably full and deeply satisfied.
No human ever hated themselves healthy! In this program, you’ll discover how to embrace a self-kind, compassionate approach to food and unlock lasting rituals for peace and nourishment.
What’s Included In The Program?
This is an 8 week group program to get you off the diet yo yo cycle and back in control with a healthy relationship to food. Join a community of supportive women who are in this with you!
Each week, we’ll meet together as a group for a 2 hour interactive workshop. You’ll get full booklets and supporting materials each week as you progress through the course:
- Unpacking weight science:
- Why haven’t diets worked for me before?
- Why health changes often don’t ‘stick’ (and how to change that)
- Principles of the non-diet solution
- Personal Goal & Intention Setting
- Making peace with the past…(Why do we do what we do with food, despite knowing what we know?)
- Separating self-esteem from food & our weight
- The Self-Compassion Mindset
- Two secret weapons for building a healthy relationship with food
- Why does body image matter? (And influence our health)
- Embracing your body – the first brave step
- Foundations of Mindful Eating:
- What is mindful eating & what can it do for me?
- How to create more peaceful meal times
- How to eat more mindfully
- Strategies to increase your satisfaction with food
- Tools to understand and work with food cravings
- Creating a positive food environment
- Understanding & befriending your appetite
- How to tune into your body’s natural hunger cues
- How to understand your body’s unique nutrition needs
- Embracing your body – the next step
- Exploring our emotional landscape with food
- Understanding ‘overeating’ and strategies to deal with overeating episodes
- What should I eat?
- Getting up close and personal with Intuitive Eating:
- What is Intuitive Eating?
- How do I eat intuitively (when all I want is chocolate?!)
- Debunking common myths & fears about intuitive eating
- Eating for all-of-life health (not just physical vitality)
- Breaking down ‘good food’ & ‘bad food’ barriers to your wellbeing
- The ‘feel good’ approach to food
- Dietary Patterns vs Being On A Diet
- Embracing your body – the third step
- The role of stress in our: Metabolism, Biochemistry & Food choices
- Strategies for managing stress from a metabolic & nutritional perspective
- Ideas for All Day Nourishment
- Strategies for self-care
- The power of positive body image (and how to really ramp this up)
- Joyful Movement
- Goal Reflections
- Finding the right support
You’ll also receive:
- A Printed 60 page copy of the Freedom From Dieting eBook
- Access to a Private Facebook Group with daily check ins and motivation
- A weekly 1 hour Live Group Call to ask questions, get feedback and gain extra insights, tips and tricks
- A Meal Planner Guide Book (for making meal prep joyful and easy, not restrictive!)
- Complimentary tickets to the monthly Body Positive Meet Up Group, inclusive with fully catered breakfast, valued at $33
This program kicks off on May 28th and runs for 8 weeks. We hold weekly 2 hour workshops on Tuesday evenings from 6pm to 8pm on the following dates:
- May 28th
- June 4th
- June 11th
- June 18th
- June 25th
- July 2nd
- July 9th
- July 16th
Kawana Forest Meeting Place, 60 Woodlands Blvd, Meridan Plains QLD 4551
INVESTMENT: Early Bird Registrations Now Open!!!!
Pay Upfront: $599
Pay $100 deposit & 7 x weekly instalments of $80 each once the course begins on May 28th.
*Payment plans available upon request.
BOOKINGS & INQUIRIES:
Online – register your space for the early bird price via the links below
Phone – 0411 581 945
Email – email@example.com
About your host, Kali Gray APD
Kali is a Body Confidence expert and registered Dietitian. After battling with disordered eating and body image for ten years, Kali is passionate about helping other women break free from food worry, feel confident with their body image and make peace with food. It’s so much better on the other side! 🙂
Kali runs coaching programs, group courses and cooking workshops. You can find out more at www.myfoodculture.com or head to Instagram and Facebook. Kali can also be contacted directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.