Written from the personal and professional experience of Dietitian Kali Gray, ‘Freedom From Dieting’ explains why millions of women across the world struggle every day with food and their body image. Rather than celebrating the beautiful gifts of our bodies, Kali explains why many of us feel ashamed about the skin we’re in and shows us how it doesn’t need to be this way.
In this eBook, you’ll discover:
- The science behind why diets don’t work…And can set you up for disordered eating and an unhealthy relationship with food,
- How positive body image profoundly influences our decisions around health,
- What often lies beneath overeating or unsupportive food choices,
- Why food deprivation makes you want to eat even more!
Presented in a beautifully feminine design, you’ll also receive:
- 9 Worksheets & Reflection Activities to help you move through the food hurdles that are holding you back,
- A 5 point plan for dealing with weight gain in a self-kind manner,
- Clear strategies to develop Mindful Eating and befriend your appetite,
- Ideas and inspiration to cultivate positive body image