Do you ever feel that you’re not ‘thin enough’, ‘healthy enough’, ‘pretty enough’ or just...not enough?
The pressure to be everything to everyone has never been greater. And amidst the juggle of work, family and our busy lives so many women carry the extra pressure of trying to lose weight or fit a certain body image.
We’ve been sold the myth that beauty and health only comes in one size. Yet is food obsession, weight anxiety and body image struggles actually doing us any good? What if there was another path to loving your body healthy, embracing the skin you’re in and nurturing yourself from the inside out?
In this book you’ll discover:
- The science and psychology of why weight loss diets do not work,
- The steps to learning how to love your body again,
- Why self-compassion and kindness supports your health and wellbeing,
- How to be Body Positive and radiate confidence,
- How to build a sense of self-worth that is separate from what you weigh,
- Self-care and nurturing habits,
- How to build a healthy relationship with food and your body image,
- Food freedom and energy without restriction.
By pre-ordering, you will receive the physical copy of this book in August 2019. You’ll also get:
FREE Shipping (Aus Wide)
Signed copy by the Author
Insider Sneak Peak at content before publishing
“You are not an eternal self-help project. You are not a lost cause or even a work in progress."
"You are a human being. A beautiful, unique creation in this wild adventure called Life."
It’s yours to make of it what you will. You can play small and you can worry what everyone thinks of you. You can spend your life focussed on food and weight loss. No one is going to stop you.
In each moment, in each day, you also have an opportunity to play Bigger than who you think you are. To take up space in this world. To do what makes you happy and to love your body - and yourself - warts and all. Personally? I think you deserve nothing less.”
With love always,